Join our team!
It’s great to work in a company that is passionate about making a difference in the world. At Wisdom Labs, we believe that by helping people and companies be more happy, healthy, mindful and compassionate we can help increase the overall wellbeing of people, communities and the planet. We are a startup, so expect to work hard and roll-up your sleeves, but also expect be a part of team that loves to have fun and make a real difference in the world.
Please send your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com with the desired position in the subject line. We thank everyone for applying, however, only those candidates who have been selected will be contacted. No phone calls please.
You will use your experience, contacts and consultative selling skills to start, nurture and close long term relationships with prospective clients. We are targeting Fortune 500 companies that are thought leaders in their space and care about the wellbeing of their employees. Ideally you have existing relationships with decision makers in the HR, Talent and Learning organizations inside these companies. Alternatively, you would need to have the skills to identify these players and build relationships with them. Between your business acumen and your passion for the services we are offering, your goal will be to successfully position Wisdom Labs as the choice for mindfulness and resilience solutions. If you are a passionate about our vision and our offerings and love working in a dynamic startup environment in downtown San Francisco, then Wisdom Labs is the place for you.
- Design and lead a comprehensive business development strategy at Wisdom Labs, including prospect prioritization and categorization.
- Evangelize and educate the market on Wisdom Labs in-person and digital solutions
- Generate new business opportunities through strategic outbound calling and prospecting into large, enterprise companies
- Establish, build and nurture relationships with senior leaders, HR and learning executives by developing an understanding of their business, the challenges they face, upcoming projects and plans in order to address their needs with Wisdom Labs
- Achieve monthly and quarterly quotas of new leads sourced and revenue generated from those leads
- Be a trusted member of the overall team, collaborate cross-functionally with marketing to define joint strategies for developing the business
Skills you’ll need
- Have an in-depth knowledge of our target client universe
- In particular, understand the challenges HR/Talent and Learning Professionals are facing and the options they are evaluating
- Understand the competitive landscape we are operating in so you can effectively position Wisdom Labs
- Develop an intimate knowledge of our offerings and have a passion for them
- Be comfortable with representing Wisdom Labs at events and conferences
- Have the tenacity and poise to secure meetings with decision makers and become a trusted resource for them.
- Ability to build a strong pipeline and develop prospect accounts into sales
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of our wellbeing solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment
- Team player, with strong self-starter attitude
- 5+ years of work experience, ideally in the HR/Learning/Talent Development field of a larger organization
- Ability to eloquently operate in the corporate world – “business acumen”
- A passion for and familiarity with our work
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Existing relationships with decision makers in our target markets
- Background in sales/business development
Please send your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with Corporate Sales in the subject line. We thank everyone for applying, however, only those candidates who have been selected will be contacted. No phone calls please.
About Wisdom Labs
Wisdom Labs delivers science-based mindfulness, resilience, and wellness solutions that enable employee thriving in organizations. Our scalable, multi-modal learning solutions include in-person engagements, a digital learning platform with mobile app, webinars, and self-directed peer-to-peer learning. Key areas of focus include stress management, mental and emotional resilience, mindfulness, emotional intelligence, compassion skills, healthy habit design and work/life integration. Our clients include Salesforce, Starbucks, Ford Motor Company, Merck, GoPro, Philips, Yahoo, Facebook, Kaiser Permanente and Blackrock.
Our mission is to help people and companies be more happy, healthy, mindful and compassionate with the belief that organizations are one of the most powerful levers for increasing the overall wellbeing of people, communities and the planet.
Individuals seeking employment at Wisdom Labs are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.